Thursday, July 20, 2006
today, i am gonna post a poem frm my all time FAVOURITE movie, 10 THINGS I HATE ABT YOU!!!! [maybe i shall replace my The Confession poem with this poem. hmm...]
frm the website http://www.lincolnone.com/katpoem/
I Hate The Way
I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all.
i LOVE this poem man. in fact, i love everything abt the show!! i love Heath Ledger [except in Brokeback Mountain. the description frm claudia ang sounds disgusting.], & Julia Stiles... blah blah. the storyline rocks man. even if it is a modern version of Shakespeare.
anyway, have been reading Exes Anonymous again, cos i'm running out of bks. there's this line abt the character talking to her guy friend. her guy friend was laughing at her cos she was eating salad for lunch or something like that. then the character said, "so i suppose you take a lot of fat girls out for dinner, then?"
her guy friend was blur, so she continued, "that's so typical of you men. you complain abt girls dieting, but expect to take size 10 girls out."
another line frm the bk is that guys frm 30 yrs old onwards realize they cant continue eating they way they did last time & still think they can keep their boyish figures. so they start doing push-ups & dieting. it doesnt hit girls that hard bcos, after all, we've been dieting our entire lives.
MUAHAHAHA. serves them right for being such sexist & male chauvinistic pigs.
frm the website http://www.lincolnone.com/katpoem/
I Hate The Way
I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all.
i LOVE this poem man. in fact, i love everything abt the show!! i love Heath Ledger [except in Brokeback Mountain. the description frm claudia ang sounds disgusting.], & Julia Stiles... blah blah. the storyline rocks man. even if it is a modern version of Shakespeare.
anyway, have been reading Exes Anonymous again, cos i'm running out of bks. there's this line abt the character talking to her guy friend. her guy friend was laughing at her cos she was eating salad for lunch or something like that. then the character said, "so i suppose you take a lot of fat girls out for dinner, then?"
her guy friend was blur, so she continued, "that's so typical of you men. you complain abt girls dieting, but expect to take size 10 girls out."
another line frm the bk is that guys frm 30 yrs old onwards realize they cant continue eating they way they did last time & still think they can keep their boyish figures. so they start doing push-ups & dieting. it doesnt hit girls that hard bcos, after all, we've been dieting our entire lives.
MUAHAHAHA. serves them right for being such sexist & male chauvinistic pigs.
1:11 PM